Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday fun :: the end of 2013

Summer holidays are on and we are all at home.  We've been alternating between relaxing together and preparing for the Christmas celebrations.  Interstate and overseas guests are joining us this year so it's going to be a full house of laughter, stories, conversations, music and eating up a storm.  I think this will be my last blog post for 2013, time is sparce for blogging.  I'll leave you with some holiday pictures from the last few weeks:

:: we've been playing and tidying up in the garden ::



:: I've been keeping the kids amused sewing them some new pillowcases.  We went fabric shopping together and found the Christmas fabric to be basically sold out so we went for Dr Seuss and dancing gnomes.  I call this photo "Thing One and Thing Two" ::


:: I also snuck in making a new green pillowcase for myself using some vintage sheet fabric scraps ::


:: and in between all this, and usually at nap and TV time, I've been sewing myself a new dress.  Another Washi dress from this beautiful navy linen, a recent op shop fabric find ::


:: I've finished a vintage sheet dress for the shop ::


:: and a book delivery in the mail has had me doing some dreaming and planning new sewing projects for 2014 ::



Thanks for reading along this year :: have a great Christmas and New Year's break and see you next year!  xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin