Saturday, October 16, 2010
I made my own bias binding! It wasn't so hard, the hard part was finding the time to do it. The strips were cut on the kitchen bench in between dashing around making dinner for a hungry tummy and I managed to sew them together and do the ironing part in the space of a Playschool episode. It was all a little dive in and slap-dash but it worked.
I cut a lot of strips from 1m of fabric, I'll have plenty left over for another project (or more).
Crafting time this weekend is dedicated to binding the bunting quilt, excuse me while I retire to the couch for hand sewing once again (I really do love it). Enjoy your weekend, whatever you are up to!