A lovely day spent outdoors today - both painting and sewing.
The red paint is as fabulous as expected, two coats on and I think one more tomorrow will complete the job. I really wanted to use a roller for a smooth finish but the one I had was just rolling really unevenly and leaving fluff everywhere so I gave up and used a brush instead.
In between coats of paint I had a little go at making a cover for my change mat. The patterned vinyl on it is hideous with a capital H. I don't know why I didn't cover it last time it was in use! I made some very dodgy calculations, cut my fabric too small, had to add on a couple of strips of extra fabric to make it big enough again and then after all that its still a very tight fit. I plan to make two more so I'll have to re-think my maths.
It was too nice of a day to get myself in a twist about these little things. I just enjoyed being outside in the gorgeous winter sun.