Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stopped

Wow, no blog posts from me since early August.  Where did I go?

Over the last month I have felt like a clock winding down.  Strangely and slowly I stopped spending time in the sewing room and visiting blogs online.  I finished a few projects in the works and despite having a million ideas in my head of things to sew I just didn't find any get up and go to start a single one of them.

I finished a custom request for a cuddle owl.


I finished one pinafore for the shop.


I finished making a pram liner.


Then I turned my attention to bugging my husband into getting a shelving unit from Ikea so I could organise the baby things in it.  Mum and Dad came around to help assemble the cot and re-arrange our bedroom funiture to fit it in.

Then last week my waters broke...

6 comments:

Cathie said...

i was wondering about that!!!
soooo don't keep us in suspense. can't wait to read all about it ♥

Kylie said...

OMG, is this an announcement? Are you okay? Hope everything has gone well. The things you've made are just beautiful. Can't wait to hear about your finest creation :) Kx

Julie said...

Just an average week then......

Heard a rumour about you from our mutual friend......

Congratulations!!!!!! xox

Megan said...

Congratulations Caroline, hope all is going well so far!
Absolutely love that owl too :)

Bungalowgirl said...

Goodness, you absolutely cannot leave us all hanging like this!! If a baby has popped out ? early hope you are all well. boy or girl would be nice to know too. melx

Jacqui said...

Been meaning to say, Tahlia loves her owl that Zo asked you to make.. she snuggles up to it at bed time...

Hope you are getting some sleep now little bubs is here...been thinking of you xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin