Monday, August 24, 2009

A little clip experiment


Sometimes I just can't help myself. The boy is sleeping soundly through the middle of the day, I have caught up on a few odd jobs and then the mess that is my dining table calls me to do a little creating. I had been keen to try some felt hairclips. A lot of my friends seem to be producing little girls this year, so hairclips are going to be in strong demand I think. Only one friend has a daughter with hair long enough for a clip, and at one year old she likes wearing them (what a girl!). I decided to make her a few more for her collection (can you have too many?).

I loosely used some instructions from Zakkalife, here and produced these two little felt clips, inserted into a little cardboard tag with pretty paper for presentation. They were well received.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin