Friday, July 30, 2010

The most fun



I am really having a fun time making my bunting quilt top.  I spent an extraordinary amount of time last night arranging all those little flags across the quilt in a way that pleased me.  My other half kept asking questions like, "What was your taxbable income for last year?", during the process, so I don't think that really helped my concentration...  Tax and sewing is not a good combination, I don't suggest it to you.


Flags are all stitched down and I'm ready to go to the next step.  I am not sure if this was the easy part, or the hard part!

Have a great Friday.

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I have the same thing running through my head at the moment - I desperatley need to do my business / taxes but I need to sew!
Your quilt is looking absolutely gorgeous.

Yana said...

wow, you are working so quick on it. it is turning out lovely! :) such a nice pattern.

Gina said...

Gorgeous. So keen was I to join in that I've actually just gone and cut out some triangles and sewn them on now (I have a kid-free afternoon). Hopefully I'll even get the rest done this arvo and be able to post it.

Selina said...

Looking good Caroline! Well done you to get to it so quickly!

byebyebirdie said...

the quilt is looking really, really good.

yardage girl said...

What an excellent idea! I've just seen Gina's too. You guys are clever! I'm adding this to my list of things to make!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin