Tuesday, January 31, 2012

P is for...

I had limited time, like one afternoon to whip up a handmade gift for a visit that evening to a friend with a new baby.  What would I make?  Clothes? Nah, didn't have any suitable fabric in the stash.  Bibs? Nope, likewise didn't have everything I need to make them straight away.

You could be mistaken for thinking I settled on a softie "pushmi-pullyu"...which actually would be a fun thing to make - but I digress. 


 I sewed it up, did some pressing and pushing and primping and plumping...


...to end up with a playful puppy softie.


Perfect!

And how exactly did I get myself the time to pull this task off?

Why, play-doh pirates, of course!


Find the pattern here.

1 comment:

Bungalowgirl said...

Love this softy, gorgeous fabric. and you have got me thinking about the softy pushmi-pullyu- we are right in the middle of the extended big boy paperback with no pictures version of Dr Dolittle right now at bedtime, he loves it. melx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin