Thursday, September 12, 2013

Selfish sewing? Yes please!



I'm so glad to have found out about Selfish Sewing Week from Imagine Gnats and Made wtih Moxie.  Right now I'm hauling my summer dresses out of the wardrobe and either throwing away, re-modelling and making some new.  The only catch is that while in the northern hemisphere the kids are going back to the new school year in September, here in Brisbane the 23rd to 29th September is the first week of school holidays - eek!  Even though I'm ready and willing to sew after an extended break from the machine, will I be able to find the time?


I've been getting a head start of sorts this week by making myself a washi dress - loving this cloud fabric.  I'll be posting my progress in the Flickr group, maybe see you there!


1 comment:

Suz said...

i am hoping to do some selfish sewing too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin