Sunday, October 4, 2009

And the winner is...


...drum roll please...

The random number generator has picked commenter number three. That's my friend Zoe. I think this is a very appropriate winner as Zoe is of Russian descent and her husband is from the UK. I think the little boy looks like one of the Queen's soldiers (although they wouldn't be seen dead (or alive) with a star on their hat...).

The toys are coming your way Zoe - when I make it to the post office - congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who dropped by my blog and made such nice and encouraging comments. I really appreciated you stopping by.

1 comment:

Zoë said...

Yay! Thanks gorgeous - will keep an eye out. xx Oh, and incidentally, my word verification is tessn (tessa natalia) - how freaky is that??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin