Thursday, November 19, 2009

My creative space

My work table is a mess today. There are several things in this pile that are in various stages of completion.


I have some fabric with pheonix's and flowers on it.

To be made into this skirt.


I also bought a Kirsten Doran "kitty" kit from the Finders Keepers Markets a few weekends ago. He's still half finished and the honest truth why is that I can't be bothered changing the cotton in my machine from white to black...pathetic I know!


For more creative spaces, go on over to Kirsty.

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love the top shot. Your space is a fabulous hive of creativity.

Gina said...

Oh, I hear you on the changing-thread-colour thing! Hmmm. Handstitching?!
Meanwhile, the skirt fabric is beautiful and your space looks perfectly wonderful to me. I love creative chaos!

june at noon said...

What a cute little kitty! Fun space!

Cheeky Beaks said...

Truth be known, I often sew with the wrong colour! Love the kitty so far!

Up In Annie's Room said...

Why change the thread? Just call it contrast stitching lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin