Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ironing board cover tutorial


I have a friend who always likes to talk about her washing. I think she loves the ritual of washing, then pegging it out, and bringing in the crisp fresh laundary to be sorted and folded, to spread fresh sheets on the bed.

From my blog lately it looks like I like to talk about ironing. I don't like ironing, its a chore I hate, I know you can sympathise. But the fact remains, I do the ironing in this house, and when the cover lost its elastic the mission was on to re-cover it and get back on the ironing wagon as soon as possible, so to speak.

I wrote it all down, and took some pictures along the way so you can do it too.

I was going to write it as a tutorial blog post, but on second thoughts its a bit lengthy so I popped it over in my sidebar under "free stuff".

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

The link to the tute doesn't seem to be working properly.
I desparately need a new cover for mine - it's really horrible and stained and old!

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I have to give it a try.

Busy Little Quilter said...

Pat Sloan (patsloan.typepad.com) sent me here! I love the tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin