Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Softy One


I am loving the world of softies right now, and have asked my friends to join me for a few little sewing sessions to make Softies for Mirabel (but more on that later). Seeing as I have to put my money where my mouth is in these sewing sessions and be able to help my friends through their chosen softy projects I thought I had better have a practice.

Attempt number one was a "summer traveler" from Whosies. I followed the tutorial OK, but did get into a few tangles, the main one was happily making two legs facing the same way, instead of flipping over the pattern. I had to return to the drawing board to construct another leg, so now I have a spare little leg on my sewing table, will have to find a use for it... My little traveler worked out pretty neatly in the end!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin