Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alphabet Tuesday: F is for Fish


I am in Melbourne and was just driving home from a friend's house late at night and remembered the small fact that today was Tuesday. Fear not! I did not forget! Today's letter is F (brought to you at 11:30pm).

F has lately been cursing me in the form of flu, fever, (f)phlegm and feeling fuggly. I could have stayed in Brisbane on my lonesome but I booked to come to Melbourne for a good dose of family and friends - which both start with F you will notice, smart reader. I am slowly getting better with the help of sleeping, reading good Swedish crime (ploughing my way through the third Larsson installment for those in the know) and hot lemon drinks.

Not been eating any fish though, just enjoying the simplicity of this little fellow in green.

Next week I will not be able to post Alphabet Tuesday as I will be en route to Dubai. You will just have to wait in suspense until the following week, it involves blue food, don't miss it!

1 comment:

Yana said...

i hope you are feeling better soon! lovely fish :)

p.s.you could schedule your tuesday post and it will publish itself while you are in dubai :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin