Friday, May 31, 2013

Etsy shop promotion: Cassie 'n' a dog named Boo

Here we go, the lucky last shop to be part of my five Etsy shop promotions for the month of May.

Today I am visiting Cassie n a dog named Boo, owned and run by Annabelle in Ottawa, Canada.  Annabelle makes whimsical, fairy tale art using painting and sculpture with found objects.  All her items are one of a kind and very original.

Annabelle describes her creative inspiration:
" With a little help from Charlotte the Whimsical Spider, the Ingenuous Charlotte the spider character from the famous book "Charlotte's Web" (my favourite story) and Cassie the Little Witch and her ghost dog named Boo, I create dark and light whimsical fairytale worlds.
I adore are and always enjoy delving into different mediums and styles, always exploring and opening the doors of the many hidden rooms of imagination that keep my mind's company."
Here's a sample of what you'll find in Annabelle's shop:










If you want to see more from Annabelle you can can check out her two, yes two, blogs - Pastoral Dreams and The Wood Beyond the World.  She also is on Flickr and Facebook.

Well, there you go - hope you've had fun reading along with these shop promotions, its certainly made me step out of my own little zone and discover a lot of other shops on Etsy that I wouldn't have normally looked for, and I've discovered a lot about art!  That's a good thing, I'm always up for a little horizon broadening.

Thanks to Denthe for hosting this lovely promotion month, too.

Happy weekending!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin